Power Grid Solutions Pty Ltd (PGS) is an electrical engineering consultancy based in Brisbane that provides power engineering solutions in Australia, South East Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
We provide consulting engineering services in the area of power system studies and design of 220/132/110/66/33/22/11/6.6kV AIS and GIS substations.
PGS delivers consulting engineering for the infrastructure, resources and energy industries.
PGS is committed to supplying engineering services of consistent quality that conforms fully with company and statutory requirements and meets our client’s documented and implied expectations in terms of technical content, budget and time compliance. As such, all our QLD based projects include an RPEQ certification as standard at no extra charge.
We are committed to the continual review, development and improvement of all aspects of the business with emphasis on:
- The development and improvement of the company’s engineering services in line with clients’ needs and expectation;
- The ongoing technical expertise development and training in order to meet the company’s quality objectives;
- Utilising generally accepted industry best practices in the management of projects and all other services we provide;
- Establishing and reviewing quality objectives at all levels that are achievable, realistic and measurable taking into account preventative action for outside influences that could prevent the achievement of the objective;
- Future development of an efficient and effective Quality Management System that is consistent with the requirements of ISO 9001-2000.
We offer the most up to date, timely solutions and power system analysis methodologies available to our clients. Our aim is to provide the highest level of service at a competitive rate and to continue building long term working relationships with our clients. We aim to serve with integrity and professionalism that exceed clients’ expectations.