The objective of this project was to perform fault & protection coordination studies for the Springvale Mine.
- Collection and review of power system data;
- Modelling the network in PTW tools;
- Fault level calculations for 66kV, 3.3kV, 1kV and 415V networks;
- Calculation and review of overcurrent and earth fault protection settings associated with the above network. Up to ± 90 overcurrent & Earth fault protection devices in the mine.
- Updating the SLDs as per the latest development of the mine;
- Compilation of the technical report.