Power Grid Solutions have extensive experience in complex high voltage power systems auditing and testing across the utilities, mining, water and wastewater and renewables sectors.
Our HV auditing and testing services are performed to comply with industry standards and functional safety. Our team have worked on a variety of projects within Australia, South East Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
PGS provides industry leading HV power systems auditing services for electrical infrastructure projects. We offer consultancy services for operational performance and future planning, determine optimum operating configurations and compare alternatives to support capital projects operation and expenditure.
We assess electrical infrastructure and provide an analysis to utilise resources most productively.
Power System Testing At A Glance
- Utilising: ETAP, SKM PTW, DigSILENT PowerFactory, PSCAD, PSS/E, CDEGS, EMTP RV
- Short circuits & load flow studies
- Motor and generator starting studies: static & dynamic
- Dynamic studies
- Protection coordination studies
- Arc flash studies
- Power quality studies: Site investigation, PFC & HF bank sizing
- Grid connection studies: renewable & embedded generation and hybrids
- Switching studies, Insulation coordination & lightning protection studies
- Earth Grid Analysis
- HV/LV Reticulation & Cable Rating studies
- Relay configuration & programming